2014 Race Season "CLASSIFIED ADS": last update: November, 2015
Send ad copy for posts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chevette parts including engines, body parts whatever you need to fix up your vette email: email@example.com
· Parts & Racing Equipment
1. Racing Seat belts are available at Gee & Gee Racing (Leduc) as well as at JB's (104 street near 64 Avenue, Edmonton) and in the west end (MOPAC, 10448-170th Street). We need 5-point designs. Prices range from about $70.00 to $175.00 depending on type. Racing belts are date stamped and cannot be older than 2 years, so check your belts and order new ones if need be.
TRY these links: http://www.geeandgeeracing.com/ OR http://www.jbspowercentre.com/ OR http://www.mopacautosupply.com/
2. HANKOOK tyres for the Chevette race car are available at Canadian Tire
3. HELMETS: try http://www.geeandgeeracing.com/ That's Gee & Gee Racing, Leduc. or Argyll Motorsports (Edmonton): http://www.argyllmotorsports.com/ Let me know of other sources.
1. Retired Chevette Ice Racer Cars that have good cages and can be 'buffed' into race shape. There were numerous inquiries for race-ready (or almost ready) Chevettes for the 2011 season. Here's your chance to SELL your prized Race Car. Older cars will need updated seat belts. These cars are going for $500 to $2500, depending on experience...
2. A few more Chevette drivers for the 2015 season. It is INEXPENSIVE and barrels of FUN. Where else can you race at the limit of adhesion, both under acceleration and braking, practice late braking into Corner 1, perfect your late apex and win races for only $25 per race? These cars are still around - buy a spare parts car for $200, and go RACING!